Chess sports can explore baby thinking ability2018-07-18
In the pursuit of chess, we can cultivate the ability of children to analyze, plan, and logical thinking. Chess movement is known as the "touchstone of human wisdom". It proves in the foreign teaching practice of introducing chess into the classroom that adolescents who participate in chess training and persist for a period of time during primary or secondary school or in the preschool period are compared with their peers. It is better in terms of logical thinking ability, concentration ability, creativity and willpower. The learning ability and academic performance during school are also better than those who have never participated in chess training.
(1) Improve the intellectual level of students. In particular, logical thinking ability and computing ability, in order to play good chess, you must learn to calculate; learn to analyze, and can predict the next few rhymes and the ability to solve problems.
(2) It can improve the attention of the students; the chessboard is ever-changing, often "indiscriminate, full of loses", to overcome the opponent, you must concentrate.
(3) Improve the psychological quality of students. Such as the tension when the wind is down, the excitement when prevailing, the sense of accomplishment when winning the game, the feeling of remorse from winning and losing in a good situation, the changing anxiety of the game, etc. Therefore, people say that playing chess Not only is the game of wisdom, but also the psychological contest between the two sides.
(4) Chess can develop a good quality of discipline, discipline, and courtesy. "Touching the actor, falling to no regrets", seeking truth from facts, not falsifying, discipline, discipline, courtesy, respect for the opponent, this is a good quality that every player should develop.
(5) Chess can develop students' ability to self-control, self-regulation and self-education. Such as the control of the opponent, the control of time, the self-regulation of the opponent's unscrupulous provocative behavior and the enhancement of their willpower and so on.
(6) Chess also has a certain exercise value for the students' body, especially the function of internal organs. When playing chess, both sides use the brain nervously, and the central nervous system, circulatory system, respiratory system, and endocrine system are working intensely. According to physiologists, brain consumption is 2,0 times greater than muscle in chess sports. Therefore, the physical fitness requirements of chess games are quite high.
(7) Use chess to improve perception and observation. Human thinking activities are not produced out of thin air, but are processed on the basis of a large amount of perceptual materials. Therefore, efforts to improve children's ability to observe, and constantly enrich and develop children's ability to observe, recognize, think, and experience can expand the child's range of impressions, making it easy to form the ability to correctly summarize things, in order to develop thinking skills. The first chess class is very important: in the face of a child who has never touched a piece of chess, you must first let the child put the piece in the hand and play for a while, then let him or her come to the plate to play. Magnetic Go. I like Go through the observation and touch of Go, and I also use the Go story to attract him or her, so that the child will initially like Go.
(8) Increase the appeal of the chess class. In some chess classes, some children are only 3.5 to 4 years old, and such a large child, in general, the time of concentration is often only 10 to 15 minutes. Therefore, teachers should use a variety of teaching methods to mobilize the attention of the students, and gradually become a habit of concentrated attention. For example: tell the students a little story related to Go, and interact with the children to do Go games. For example, setting a classroom column is more than one. See who has learned a lot in this lesson? The children are scrambling and answering questions actively. If you say a word to me, you will not be eliminated gradually. Finally, one person will win. At the end of the game, give the winner a gift as an encouragement! This has increased the children's interest in learning and has improved the IQ of the children.
(9) Cultivate the child's spirit of exploration. The child's curiosity is relatively strong, and he likes to “break the casserole and ask the end”: When you see something new, you have to touch it, ask questions, and put it in a swing. These are the performances that children like to explore and seek knowledge. In addition, I have to tell my parents that after going home, we must patiently put a plate with the children. Parents must not arbitrarily ban or even intimidate him or her. For example, "You are too bad. If you are not good, don't learn." Go is gone." Doing so will discourage the child's enthusiasm and initiative. We should encourage our children to explore the spirit and cultivate good habits of being more motivated, diligent, and willing to study, so as to improve children's interest in learning and thinking. The game that comes out of creative thinking is often amazed after watching, which is the fascinating place of chess art. This kind of creative thinking is that sensitivity is not a one-step process, but there is also a process of thinking. The initial thinking ability was interrupted in the conspicuous consciousness. Then, under the influence of the chess player's main body thinking about the thinking field of a certain chess, the subconscious function was mobilized. After the subconscious mind matured, the sudden and explicit consciousness flowed into the consciousness. And thus generate inspiration - think of it well.
(10) Inspire children to think positively. Be good at asking children to ask small questions and let them actively use existing perceptions to think and find answers independently. When the child encounters difficulties in thinking about the problem, the teacher should inspire the child's thinking in a timely manner. Only in this way can we effectively exercise and improve our children's thinking ability.
(11) The opportunity to ask questions for children. In chess activities, parents should encourage their children to dare to express their opinions, let the children speak their minds, even if they are wrong, they should let him finish, after which the parents will give guidance in a timely and appropriate manner. In this way, the children who are educated are more active in thinking, and the analytical problems are relatively thorough. They dare to put forward their own views on certain issues and are not easily hinted at. On the contrary, children who grow up under the control of their parents often seem to be dull, do not dare to speak freely, and cannot raise new opinions. Instead, they look at their parents' faces and are easily changed by their parents' wishes or change their opinions. Between, or blindly from, the accompanying flow, which affects the development of independent thinking.
(12) Inspire children to be “whimsical”. In the long-term life of people, all things have their regular functions and laws. For example, the traditional idea is that bottles are used to hold water, and egg shells are useless. If we change our perspective and think about it, we will find that a bunch of bottles are put together and can be used as a musical instrument. The egg shell can also be made into a small toy and a small ornament. This is. Divergent thinking or "different thinking." If a divergent thinking mode is formed in daily life, children will not blindly learn when they learn knowledge, and they will be open-minded and flexible when solving problems.